There are three different types of MBBS Admission Procedures which every student has to follow :-
- Procedure for MBBS Admission in Maharashtra in Govt. and Private Colleges on 85% Seats
- Procedure for MBBS Admission in Govt. Colleges all over India on 15% Seats
- Procedure for MBBS Admission in Deemed University Colleges all over India including Maharashtra.
For Completing all above Procedures, we help you a lot in a following way :-
- All three procedures are different and conducted online through different websites. Separate registration and separate option/preference form is required to be filled.
- We provide you up-to-date information of college names, seats available, teaching staff, infrastructure etc.
- We also guide you about how to fill up online or offline application form to make your registration.
- Filling online option form is a very tricky task. Considering your requirements and expectations, we design and decide list of colleges arranged in a proper sequence. If you follow the same sequence than chances of your getting good college are maximum.
- We also guide you in taking a decision about whether to take admission in any particular round or to wait for next round or to find out other options.
- Your doubts or problems about documentation are also solved.
- Fees structure of all private or deemed university colleges will also made available to you.